Terms and Conditions – Caravel Devotion, S.A.
- The Terms and Conditions aim to regulate the relationship between the company called Caravel Devotion, S.A., with registered office at Avenida António Augusto de Aguiar, n.º 88, 2.º andar, 1050-018 Lisboa, registered at the Commercial Registry Office under the sole registration and taxpayer number 514552530, with a share capital of fifty thousand euros (hereinafter, “Andy Living”) and all the users of its website (hereinafter, the “Users”).
- Thank you for visiting the Andy Living Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions presented on this page, considering that by accessing all the functions of the website we assume that you fully agree with its content.
- Object and scope of application
- Andy Living develops economic activity aimed at offering accommodation and other related services (henceforth, the “Services”) in the residence located at Fonte do Lameiro, Covilhã (henceforth, the “Residence”).
- The Terms and Conditions apply to:
- visiting the website https://www.andyliving.com;
- Information on the contents
- The reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of the content of the website https://www.andyliving.com without the prior written authorisation granted by Andy Living is expressly forbidden.
- Andy Living reserves the right to modify at any time the information and commercial offer presented on the Services, prices and commercial conditions.
- The images shown on the website are merely illustrative and may change throughout the project until the Residence is fully operational. Therefore, Andy Living recommends that the User consult the detailed description of the Services in order to obtain full information on their conditions and characteristics.
- All the elements and information about the Services are published on the Andy Living website and, if authorised, via telephone contact or e-mail sent to the User.
- Booking Procedure
- To contract the Services provided by Andy Living, it is necessary for the User to perform the following procedure:
- In the central part of Andy Living´s website select “Book now”;
- Choose the type of Services you wish to contract;
- Click on “Book now” in the chosen option;
- Then, choose the period (hereinafter, the “Time Period”) and, if applicable, the additional services you wish to purchase;
- Click on “Next » Fill your details”;
- Fill in the requested data, namely: full name; phone number; e-mail address; gender; NIF number; country;
- Choose the payment method, whose options are detailed in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions. In this procedure, the User needs to pay the Reservation Fee (corresponding to one Monthly Amount) and the Security Deposit (which is also a Monthly Amount) and the additional services corresponding to one month, if applicable;
- If you wish, agree to receive institutional marketing, after choosing the advertising options;
- Click on “Next » Payment Method”;
- Fill in the payment data, or if forwarded to the Payment Gateway, fill in or write down the payment data;
- Click on “Complete Order”;
- It´s done! The booking process ended successfully.
- The contracting of the chosen Services will be confirmed after Andy Living sends the e-mail with the Contract for Services in Residence (hereinafter, the “Contract”), which will occur within two (2) business days after the procedure described in the preceding number.
- If the Contract is not received within the aforementioned period, the User shall contact Andy Living by e-mail sent to [email protected], with the subject “Contract Not Received”.
- Payment Methods
- Andy Living offers the User the following methods of payment via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento, Lda:
- ATM reference;
- Direct Debit;
- Mb Way;
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard or Maestro).
- Payment shall be made on a recurring basis until termination of the contracted Services regardless of the payment method chosen.
- Withdrawal by the User
- Under the terms and for the purposes of this Clause, the Resident may terminate the Contract and the notice of termination shall be carried out in accordance with the Clause 12.
- The Resident has the right to terminate the Contract within fourteen (14) days from its conclusion (hereinafter, the “Right of Free Termination”) without incurring any costs, if the exercise of this right occurs before the Time Period. If the Resident exercises the Right of Free Resolution during the Time Period, the Resident must pay the Monthly Amount proportional to the Services contracted and effectively provided until the communication of the Contract termination.
- If the Resident notifies the termination of the Contract as from the 15th (fifteenth) day of its conclusion and:
- up to 61 days prior to the commencement of the Time Period, Andy Living shall reimburse the Reservation Fee and the Security Deposit in full to the Resident;
- between 60 and 31 days prior to the commencement of the Time Period, Andy Living shall reimburse the Security Deposit in full to the Resident and retain 50% of the Reservation Fee;
- within 30 days prior to the commencement of the Time Period, Andy Living shall reimburse the Security Deposit in full to the Resident and retain the Reservation Fee.
- In any other conditions that do not fall under the numbers above, the Resident is obligated to pay in full for the Time Period.
- The refund stipulated in this Clause will be made by transfer to the IBAN indicated by the Resident on the Booking Form up to 14 (fourteen) days after the communication mentioned above, with deduction of the transfer costs and other charges.
- All the Services offered through website https://www.andyliving.com comply with Portuguese legislation.
- Andy Living shall not be liable for damages resulting from any interference, interruptions, computer viruses, operating system breakdowns or disconnections that may temporarily prevent Users´ access or browsing.
- Andy Living shall not be held responsible for situations of unforeseen circumstances or reasons of force majeure, resulting from unforeseen events or natural forces beyond human control that cannot be avoided or situations that make it impossible to provide the service, such as, but not limited to, natural catastrophes, terrorist attacks, wars, epidemics or pandemics, among others. Andy Living will make every effort to inform its Users about the circumstances and consequences of this impossibility as soon as it becomes aware of them.
- Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The User and Andy Living accept that any issue arising from the use of this website will be governed by Portuguese law, choosing the jurisdiction of the Courts of Lisbon, Portugal, with the express waiver of any other.
- Personal Data
- The Andy Living complies with current legislation on data protection, specifically Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and other applicable legislation.
- Andy Living applies the appropriate and necessary technical security measures to ensure the security of the information. However, Users are aware that using the website may not be 100% secure, which means that there is the possibility of the information sent and received being intercepted by unauthorised parties, for which Andy Living cannot be held responsible.
- It is the User´s sole responsibility to inform Andy Living of any changes to their personal information by e-mail as stipulated in Clause 12.
- Andy Living will not be held responsible for the loss of any information regarding the Services that results from the User providing out-of-date or inaccurate data.
- Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
Andy Living reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior warning. We therefore ask you to visit this page regularly to check its content and any modifications.
- Any communications to be made under these Terms and Conditions will be made by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt or by e-mail with receipt of reading to the following addresses:
Address: Avenida António Augusto de Aguiar, n.º 88, 2.º andar, 1050-018 Lisboa
Address and E-mail: the one indicated by the User when performing the procedure described in clause 4.
- The communications to be made under these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to have been made, (i) in the case of registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, on the date of signature of the acknowledgement of receipt, and (ii) in the case of email with receipt of reading, on the date of receipt of reading.
- For the purposes of the preceding paragraph, if no receipt of delivery is received, the communication/notification shall be deemed to have been made on the 2nd day following the sending of the e-mail.
The material on this website (which includes, but is not limited to, the texts, graphics, images, content layout and design) is the property of Andy Living. Any use of this material without prior authorisation from Andy Living is strictly prohibited.
- Industrial Property Rights
The distinctive signs appearing on this website that are protected by Industrial Property Law (including, but not limited to, trademarks and logos) are owned by Andy Living or it holds a license to use them.
- Rules of Procedure
The User who comes to reside in the Residence is automatically bound by the Rules of Procedure from the moment of receipt of the Contract for the Provision of Services in Residence, subject to all the conditions imposed therein.
If the User does not have access to the Rules of Procedure, he/she should request it by e-mail [email protected] with the subject “Internal Regulations”.